We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website (including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including personal contact information such as your name, email address, telephone number and address);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including personal contact information such as your name and email address);
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
A cookie consists of a piece of text sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on this website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; and to allow such functions that require you to login to access additional functionality. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
Our payment service provider Paypal may also send you cookies. These are Third Party cookies which we do not control and we do not have access to this data. For information on Paypal cookies please see: https://cms.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/Privacy_full&locale.x=en_GB.
Our advertising services providers may send you cookies for the purpose of enabling the service of advertisements based on your previous visits to our website.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
3. Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third partieswhich we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications) ;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us. To find out more please read our data protection policy We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
5. International data transfers
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States and other countries) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area. In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
6. Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password and firewall protected servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us may be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to this website).
7. Policy amendments
8. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00); and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by sending an email to us. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
9. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
10. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
12. Data controller
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is Jason Harris – Studio 24/7 Ltd.
- What are cookies
- List of cookies on this site
- How to manage cookies
- Third party cookies
- Cookies set by third party sites
- Other third party processing activities
For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.aboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
For a video about cookies visit www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests. A list of all the cookies used on this website is set out below.
|Name of cookie||Purpose|
|phpsessid||A PHP session allows a website to pass data from one page to another by allowing us to store user information on the server for later use (i.e. username, shopping cart items, etc). However, this session information is temporary and is usually deleted very quickly after you have leftthe website.Sessions work by creating a unique identification(PHPSESSID) number for each visitor and storing variables based on this ID. This helps to prevent two users’ data from getting confused with one another when visiting the same webpage.|
|wp-settings-2, wp-settings-time-1, wp-settings-time-2, wordpress_logged_in_xxxx||These cookies are used by operate the website software we use to help manage blog specific site pages.This cookie expires when you close your browser.|
Cookies are sent to your browser by a website, and then stored in the cookies directory on your computer. To check and update your cookies settings, you will need to know what browser you are using and what version of it you have. You can usually find this out by opening the browser (just as you do to use the internet), then clicking on ‘Help’ and then ‘About’. This will give you information about the browser version you are using.
To find out how to allow, block, delete and manage cookies, follow the link below. You can also read your browser’s built-in or online help for more information.
How to control cookies www.aboutcookies.org.
We use the following Third Party cookies that may also set cookies in order to deliver the services they are providing. If you would like more information about the cookies used by these organisations as well as information on how to opt out, please see their individual privacy policies listed below.
|Name of cookie||Purpose|
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmv, __utmz||A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate your use of the News App and compile reports for us on activity on the News App.Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using the News App, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.For information on how to reject or delete this cookie, click here: http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html.|
|_twitter_sess, auth_token, auth_token_session, guest_id, k, secure_session, twid, twll, external_referer, h, js, lang||These cookies are used by our third party social media provider Twitter to provide functions such as our micro-blogging feed, referrer functionality, content sharing and to supply our twitter feeds on this site. These also allow articles and content to be tweeted without the need for your personal information and for comments to be made using your Twitter account.For information on how to reject or delete this cookie, click here: www.twitter.com/privacy.|
We sometimes need to embed photos and video content from websites such as YouTube and Flickr. As a result, when you visit a page with content from sites like these, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We do not control these so you should check the relevant third party website for more information.
If you share information on this site with friends through social networks e.g. Facebook or Twitter you may be sent cookies from these websites. We do not control these cookies so please check the relevant third party website for more information
If you shorten our site URLs, for example on Twitter or Facebook, we may use services such as goo.gl, bit.ly, tinyurl.com and ow.ly to do so, and our site works with these to rebrand our URLs as a http://www.studio-24-7.com/xxxxx link. Also our website sometimes offers features that allow users to share links with social networks and our site may shorten that URL using one of these services.
These services provide us with anonymised, aggregated statistics relating to the use of our shortened URL, for example by telling us how many times it has been clicked on. We do not have access to the IP address of your computer collected by these services or any other identifiable information about you. Nor do they have any access to data collected on our website.
For more information on these services please see below:
- Ow.ly url shortener, ow.ly
Data protection is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The following outlines our data protection policy.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.